Multimedia Research and Exhibition Intern
A partnership between KUCB, the Museum of the Aleutians, and the Aleutian Pribilof Island Community Development Association (APICDA). This is a part-time, temporary position that will last up to 24 weeks. Wage is DOE. Posted 11/27/18. Open until 12/12/18 or until filled.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Adobe (preferred).
- Excellent organizational and research skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with event planning a plus.
- Ability to work well in a team setting.
- Experience with social media marketing.
- Understanding of local culture and history.
- Coordinate communication between KUCB/Channel 8 and the Museum of the Aleutians staff, arranging meetings, and managing approval processes.
- Research and compile information for the upcoming museum exhibition.
- Act as a community liaison and spearhead a community curated exhibition.
- Draft exhibition layout and assist in the design of exhibition materials both for the exhibition and for marketing purposes.
- Assist the museum in researching potential funding sources for the exhibition and related programs.
- Assist the Education Coordinator in designing a tour and lesson for the exhibition.
- Assist the Education Coordinator in creating events and programs centered around the project.
- Assist in collections inventory project.
- Act as a liaison with the National Park Service and other parties aiding in the development of the exhibition
- Assist in Social Media Marketing.
- Record and edit multi-media elements, including interviews.
- Create audio and video interactives for the exhibitions.
- Log and digitize archival photo and video content.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please send cover letter, one page resume, and relevant work samples to email@example.com
Unalaska Community Broadcasting, Inc is an equal opportunity employer (EEO).